Information on the processing of personal data as established in D.Lgs.196 / 2003
Following the consultation of this site, data relating to identified or identifiable persons may be processed.
The owner of the treatment is Nigrelli Antonino Srl, based in Cento (FE), in Via De Gasperi 16.
The person responsible for the data processing is Nigrelli Antonino.
The treatments related to this site take place in the aforementioned headquarters and before the Service Provider in which the site is present, and are cared for by a Personnel
in charge of the treatment, or of anyone in charge of occasional maintenance operations.
The personal data and everything that is contributed from the users that forward e-mail are used in order to continue the service or the required service and are communicated to
third parties in the case in which they are necessary for such purposes.
The optional, explicit and voluntary sending of electronic post to the address indicated in this site refers to the successive acquisition of the address of the sender, necessary to respond to the requirements, as well as any other data included in the communication.
Personal data are treated with automated instruments and not, for the time necessary to achieve the intentions for which they have been taken, and to comply
with the obligations of law.
The specific security measures are observed to prevent the loss of data, illicit or incorrect uses as well as unauthorized access.
The subjects to whom the data for the protection of privacy refer have the following rights:
ARTICLE 13 – NOTICE OF PRIVACY
Rights of the interested party (Law on data, of June 30, 2003, No. 196 “Code on the protection of personal data”)
- The interested party or the person to whom the personal data have been taken is previously informed verbally or in writing about:
- The purposes and modalities of the treatment for which the data is intended;
- the mandatory or optional nature of the data input;
- the consequences of an eventual refusal of response;
- The subjects or the categories of subjects to whom the personal data can be communicated or who may come to know as responsible or responsible, and the scope of dissemination of the data themselves;
- The rights referred to in Article 7;
- The identifying details of the holder and, if appointed, of the representative in the territory of the state as established in article 5 and of the person in charge. When the
owner have designated more responsibles indicating at least one of them, indicating the website of the communication network or the modalities through which it is recognizable in
easy way the updated list of responsabiles. When a person responsible for contacting the interested party has been designated in case of exercising rights of which
refers to article 7, is indicated as responsible.
- The notice referred to in paragraph 1 also contains the expected elements of specific provisions of this code and may not include the elements
notified to the person who provides the data or the knowledge that it may affect in particular the termination, on behalf of a public subject, of inpectorial functions or
of control developed for the purpose of defense and security of the State or of prevention, verification or repression of reactions.
- The Guarantor may individualize with its own mode of simplified measures for the notice, provided in particular by telephone assistance services and information to the
- If the personal data is not taken in front of the interested party, the notice referred to in paragraph 1, comprehensive of the categories of data treated, and given to the same
interested in the moment of the registration of the data or, when its communication is foreseen, or in its defect, the first communication.
- The provision to which paragraph 4 refers does not apply when:
- The data is treated based on an obligation provided by law, from a regulation or community regulations;
- the data is processed for the purpose of the development of the defensive investigations to which the law of December 7, 2000, n. 397, or, however, to enforce
or defend a right in the judicial office, provided that the data is treated exclusively for such purposes and for the period strictly necessary for its prosecution;
- The notice to the interested party includes a use of means that the guarantor, prescribing any appropriate measures, declares manifestly disproportionate with respect to the
right protected, or revealed, in the guarantor’s opinion, impossible.